Friday, August 27, 2010

Honey you have to start somewhere

Well y'all I have finally taken the plunge...I am starting a blog.  I know that I talk all the time and really do I have more to say but I have just become a lover of the blog and darn it I want one.  So here I will share my story of how a crazy southern gal ended up living in Portland, Oregon and become one of those "granola eaten, tree huggin', Birkenstock wearing" kind of people.  But ya have to know like with everything else that I do there will be just a little bit of a southern accent to it.  I hope you enjoy reading about my wonderful life and all the adventures that I have.  So sit back and strap yourself in because you might need some 200 mile-an-hour duct tape to hold you in for this ride!

1 comment:

  1. Cool!!! Thinking about doing a blog this winter, teach this old chick some new tricks. The Mama

    ReplyDelete