Monday, January 3, 2011

Turtle Knitting

As I mentioned in a previous post I am taking a knitting class.  But as with any new skill, it is taking some time to master and I am slow.  Like super slow.  Like turtle moving slow.  So I have decided I am doing turtle knitting.  I hope to one day move up to snail knitting.  But I am pretty realistic with myself in that I am sure I will never make it to hare knitting. 

My sister liked the scarf that I was knitting during our quick trip home to Tennessee.  So I am pretty sure I will be sending it to her because it really does match her super cute new coat.  But sorry Trish, at the rate my turtle knitting is going it could be summer before it is ready.

Here are some computer snaps of my progress.  Sorry I was too lazy to get up and get the good camera.  Plus I need to get back to knitting.  I have a new class starting on Saturday, so excited!!!  We are moving on to hats!  Yeah!




Knitty Night!

Sunya

No comments:

Post a Comment